We love to use Legos for learning at our house, and the Brick Activity eBooks from Educating Laytons are one of our favorite resources for doing so. Their newest brick activity eBook, Brick Animals, not only helps us build 2D animal mosaics out of Legos, but it includes “animal classification worksheets” to help us study the animals we’re building!
From Educating Laytons:
If you have an animal lover in your home you are going to go wild over Brick Animals and Hands-On Tips!
Our 3rd ebook offers unique 2D “mosaic” brick animal creations made by 11 yr old Jake Layton. These 24 fun creatures are a guideline to inspire builders!
This book is more than just a picture book – we’ve built this ebook to be used alongside animal science lessons! You can print an animal classification worksheet to write on or use them for discussion questions.
This 30 page eBook is ONLY $4.99:
- black & white printable, animal classification questions
- 18 regular brick animal creations
- 6 BIG brick animal creations
- opportunities to draw animal masterpieces
- examples of brick building in different subjects – Bible, math, geography, history, reading, etc.
- 10 hands-on tips to implement today
- over 15 fun ways to practice fine motor skills
- topical animal science resources
- and more!
Animals included in Brick Animals:
regular bricks: sheep, elephant, turtle, giraffe, snake, snail, owl, horse, lady bug, penguin, bees, octopus, manta ray, panda, frog, kangaroo, raccoon, and dinosaur!
large bricks: dinosaur, dragonfly, bird, snail, turtle, gator!
Studying Animals with Legos
How will you use Legos to study animals at your house?
[Disclosure: This eBook, post, and information are not affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by The Lego Group.]