Jenny was asking for some puzzles this afternoon, so I printed out a few “pictures” of the human body, glued them on cereal boxes, and created some puzzles for her to do.
1. Print out Human Organs pdf.
2. Print out Human Skeleton pdf.
3. Color print outs. (I would have had her complete this step, but she was watching Cinderella for the umpteenth time.)
4. Trim to fit on an empty cereal box.
5. Glue to the cereal box (glue stick works best for full coverage and quick drying) and trim.
6. Cut into puzzles.
She had fun putting the puzzles together!