Looking for a date idea, Valentine? A great Valentine date idea doesn’t have to be fancy or expensive. Share the love with these 25+ romantic Valentine date ideas and let the romance ignite!
Valentine’s Day is one of the most romantic days of the year, and it’s common for couples to want to spend time together. Sometimes, though, it can be difficult to come up with a great Valentine’s day date idea that you haven’t already done, so I’ve put together a list of creative date ideas for Valentines.
Related: Perfect Date Ideas for Busy Parents
If you are looking for a date idea, Valentine, let this Valentine date idea list get your juices flowing to find the best Valentine’s Day date ideas to help you say, “I love you,” to your spouse this Valentine’s Day.
Here’s a great date idea, Valentine!
- Go Ice Skating
- A Spa Day
- Do Karaoke
- Window Shopping Spree
- Dinner Date at a Favorite Restaurant
- Fancy Lunch Date
- Take a Cooking Class Together
- Run a 5K Together
- Scavenger Hunt
- Candlelight Dinner at Home
- Weekend Getaway
- Attend a Sporting Event
- Cook Together at Home
- Picnic Dinner on the Living Room Floor
- Surprise Lunch Date
- Game Night at Home
- Go Dancing
- Binge-watch a Favorite TV Show
- Go Skiing
- Go to a Movie
- Share a Fancy Dessert
- Couples Sensual Sensations Massage
- Go to a Concert
- Movie Date Night at Home
- Go to a Play
- Enjoy a Painting Class
- Have a Coffee Date
Other Valentine Date Idea Lists
More Date Ideas
- Ultimate Date Night Ideas
- 19 Free or Inexpensive Spring Date Ideas
- 25 Frugal Winter Date Ideas
- Dating My Husband for Under $10
- 10 Stay at Home Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
Need Another Date Idea, Valentine?
Be sure to check out my Marriages Matter Pinterest board.